Thursday, November 24, 2016

The Transport Guy: 19 things in tech we're thankful for this year

Steve Kovach November 24, 2016 at 05:30AM

Turkey

Ah, Thanksgiving.

Turkey. Stuffing. Arguing over fake news stories with your crazy uncle.

What's not to love?

Thanksgiving is a time for reflection, so the Business Insider tech reporting team likes to look back at all the products, services, and other tech gizmos we're thankful for each year.

Keep reading to see our picks.

SEE ALSO: We compared Microsoft's Surface Book to the new MacBook Pro

Steve Kovach, senior correspondent: Hey Siri, OK Google, and Alexa have changed the way I interact with a lot of my gadgets. These "wake commands" make it easy for me to get information or perform simple tasks on my phone or Amazon Echo.



Kovach: I'm also thankful for Amazon Prime. It's tough to find time to shop, and I buy everything on Amazon from cat food to toilet paper. It more than pays for itself every year.



Rob Price, reporter: My Amazon Kindle. While I love reading physical books, the Kindle is an incredibly useful tool, and I've got more use from it than any other gadget. After six years, hundreds of books, and thousands of miles, mine finally gave up this year and I can't wait to get another.



See the rest of the story at Business Insider

19 things in tech we're thankful for this year from Business Insider: Steve Kovach

No comments:

Post a Comment